An Additional Resource That Provides 50 Practice Words For Each Corresponding Lesson In Bidaya Book So Learners Can Master Writing Words From Each Lesson.
What makes this book special?
1) It took ten years to write and test Bidaya at many Islamic schools and Quran classes.
2) More than 3000 students of different ages have memorized the Quran and become teachers and Imams with the help of Bidaya.
3) The book can be taught in 20-25 hours.
4) Bidaya is appropriate for students of all levels, ages, and backgrounds, including new Muslims.
5) Bidaya is an easy book to learn and teach. It is specially designed to encourage interaction between teachers and students.
6) Bidaya includes tools especially for the teacher, such as the Bidaya Teacher’s Guide, to help make explaining lessons easier.
7) Bidaya also includes tools for students to make learning easier such as: Bidaya Workbook, Bidaya Posters, Bidaya website, Bidaya App, Bidaya CD, and more.
8) Bidaya has its own methodology and is divided according to the lessons: educational, evaluative, and explanatory.